Senator Creighton Hosting Meet & Greet In New Caney
- Coronavirus: The Woodlands Township Gives COVID-19 Update (March 21)
- Early Voting Begins Today – Learn More Here
- Senator Creighton Hosting Meet & Greet In New Caney
- Township and Community Partners to fund Mitchell Highway Designation
- Abbott signs $1.7 billion in state aid for Harvey, flood projects into law
Stay in Touch
NEW CANEY, TX – On Thursday afternoon, August 1, 2019, State Senator Brandon Creighton will be in East Montgomery County at the R.B. Tullis Library located at 21569 US-59, New Caney.
At the Meet & Greet, Senator Creighton will be giving an update from the 86th Legislative session on property tax reform, public education, and Hurricane Harvey legislative actions. Citizens may ask questions of Senator Creighton at the Meet & Greet.
The meeting will be from 5:30-6:30 p.m., and you can RSVP at: BrandonCreightonEvents@gmail.com