- Coronavirus: The Woodlands Township Gives COVID-19 Update (March 21)
- Early Voting Begins Today – Learn More Here
- Senator Creighton Hosting Meet & Greet In New Caney
- Township and Community Partners to fund Mitchell Highway Designation
- Abbott signs $1.7 billion in state aid for Harvey, flood projects into law
Stay in Touch
During this public health crisis, it is important that we remain vigilant in practicing proper hygiene and social distancing. Please utilize these resources and reach out to me with any questions.
State & Federal Resources
Montgomery County: www.mctx.org/public_notices/corona_virus_information.php
Harris County: https://publichealth.harriscountytx.gov/Resources/2019-Novel-Coronavirus
Chambers County: www.co.chambers.tx.us/page/coronavirus/
Galveston County: www.gchd.org/about-us/news-and-events/2019-novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov
What do I do if feel sick?
Try to stay isolated and consult your doctor or a public health official
What supplies do I need?
Try not to hoard. Ensure you have regular stock of medication and food
What are the symptoms?
Symptoms may include fever, cough, and shortness of breath
How do I get tested?
Public and private tests are available. A doctor will help with the decision to get tested