Election Day: November 7, 2017
- Senator Creighton’s Buy America Bill Aligns With President Trump’s Executive Order
- Senator Creighton Applauds Governor Abbott’s Appointments
- Texas House District 15 candidate Steve Toth discusses local issues at forum
- Bell files for re-election to Texas House, Metcalf gets governor’s backing
- Almost Four Months After Harvey, San Jacinto River Authority Still Takes No Action “To Provide Flood Control”
Texas voters have approved 491 amendments to the state Constitution since its adoption in 1876, according to the Legislative Reference Library. Seven more proposed amendments will be submitted for voter approval at the general election on Tuesday, November 7, 2017.