Election Day: November 7, 2017
- Senator Creighton Appointed Chairman of the Senate Committee on Higher Education for the 86th Legislative Session
- Senator Creighton’s Hurricane Harvey Progress Report
- Creighton’s Column – August 2018: Voter Accountability Comes to the Lone Star Groundwater Conservation District
- Creighton appointed by Lieutenant Governor to Select Committee on School Safety and Security
- Senator Creighton’s Buy America Bill Aligns With President Trump’s Executive Order
Texas voters have approved 491 amendments to the state Constitution since its adoption in 1876, according to the Legislative Reference Library. Seven more proposed amendments will be submitted for voter approval at the general election on Tuesday, November 7, 2017.