Election Day: November 7, 2017
- Creighton’s Column – August 2018: Voter Accountability Comes to the Lone Star Groundwater Conservation District
- Creighton appointed by Lieutenant Governor to Select Committee on School Safety and Security
- Senator Creighton’s Buy America Bill Aligns With President Trump’s Executive Order
- Kingwood’s Local and State Officials Meet on Flood Prevention Measures
- Senator Creighton Applauds Governor Abbott’s Appointments
Texas voters have approved 491 amendments to the state Constitution since its adoption in 1876, according to the Legislative Reference Library. Seven more proposed amendments will be submitted for voter approval at the general election on Tuesday, November 7, 2017.